Friday, July 20, 2012

First responses to Harlequin litigation post

Thanks to Twitter, I got some interesting thoughts on last night's post from a person tweeting under the handle @DearAuthor. (I can pull her real name but that's the handle she uses so I'll respect that and use it here).

Although I don't agree with everything she's said, just as she doesn't agree with everything I've said (or anything I've said, it seems), they are definitely instructive. They will definitely inform my thinking as I spend more time on this topic leading up to RWA 2012.


Anyway, Twitter is a tough place to give people props because of the 140-character limit, but if you see this thanks for the read and the thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter is a tough place to give people props because of the 140-character limit, minnesota law firm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Posts and comments aren't legal advice; requests for legal advice in the comment probably won't get answered. Sorry to have to do this but someone someday is going to make me glad I did...